[cabfpub] Ballot 149 results

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Fri Jul 10 14:20:20 MST 2015

I've committed those changes for version 1.3 of the Bylaws here for your
review as mark-up in GitHub:
https://github.com/cabforum/documents/commit/1b2d30f52f07637b7f22cb1df51871e
adca8e12a.

Without mark-up, the Bylaws are located here -
https://github.com/cabforum/documents/blob/bylaws/Bylaws.v.1.3.md.

If there are no concerns, then the Bylaws can then be printed to PDF and
uploaded to the CA/B Forum website.