[cabfpub] Chrome security warning discrepancy?

Moudrick M. Dadashov md at ssc.lt
Mon Jan 26 18:04:30 UTC 2015

Right, Tony. Two (more or less relevant) work items come to my mind here:

https://www.cabforum.org/wiki/Browser%20Behavior
https://www.cabforum.org/wiki/Revocation_Recommendations?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=CABFRev+Recommendations_0.9.pdf

The "industry specification" looks more about behavioral aspects rather
than UI design metaphors, right?

Thanks,
M.D.