[cabfpub] Security Information Working Group Call

Tony Rutkowski tony at yaanatech.com
Thu Jan 15 12:54:28 UTC 2015

Hi Ben,

If this working group is to continue, it would
be useful to understand the extent to which
it or other Forum groups (or individual members)
intend to become engaged in treating the
use of certs in a virtualisation environment
along the lines of the attached Intel paper.

I'm presently involved in two venues dealing
with this subject (the NFV security working
group), and the NIST Cloud Forensics working
group.  One of the recurring questions is -
whether the Forum is addressing this topic.

best,
tony