[cabfpub] Agenda suggestion

Stephen Davidson S.Davidson at quovadisglobal.com
Thu Jan 29 09:15:39 MST 2015

By now EV CAs should have their Certificate Transparency provisions in
place.  For the upcoming F2F, I suggest that we schedule some time:

-          +/-'s of the current CT rollout

-          RFC 6962 vs the bis versions - will there be a transition, when?
(Of particular interest to CAs are the changed precert format and
redaction.)

-          Status of logs (including availability of sufficient logs when
the independence requirement kicks in this summer)

-          Adoption of SCT delivery via stapling and extensions

-          What are Google's intentions re expanding CT to all SSL/TLS
types?  Mozilla's plans?

Best, Stephen