[cabfpub] Fw: Your message to Public awaits moderator approval

y-iida at secom.co.jp y-iida at secom.co.jp
Mon Jan 19 18:13:32 MST 2015

Hello, people in the public list.

I thank Eddy for forwarding our votes.

Just after I sent our vote, I've received the message included at the
bottom.  Thus it is sure that I sent it to the list server, though
by mistake I might send it to Eddy too.
At this moment, I'm BCCing only public list.  If Eddy sees this message
just like the our votes, that I think that it means Eddy is the one of the
moderators.

It would be nice if I could use To and CC fields, but my company's network
policy does not allow it.
# (I do not agree that this policy is working fine though.)-:
--
  iida