[cabfpub] Ballots 141 and 142

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Mon Jan 12 10:03:20 MST 2015

DigiCert will be voting "No" on Ballots 141 and 142 because we believe the
current insurance requirements are satisfactory and should not be replaced
unless and until better replacement provisions are presented, including
network forensics expenses to discover the cause of breach incidents (at
least $1 million coverage).   We'd also like to see a surety bond
requirement of at least $1 million payable to an administrative trust
created for the benefit of injured third parties.