[cabfpub] Lenovo installation of malicious root.

Robin Alden robin at comodo.com
Tue Feb 24 12:46:29 UTC 2015

That archive.org link I gave is dead.

I’ve put a screen grab of the old page here:

https://app.ccloud.com/#share/1783 <https://app.ccloud.com/#share/1783&6ac37df3dbd2a650399cb25639157cbe017bc9b9> &6ac37df3dbd2a650399cb25639157cbe017bc9b9

for comparison with

https://blog.hboeck.de/archives/865-Adware-Privdog-worse-than-Superfish.html

Regards