[cabfpub] Code Signing Baseline Requirements - Final Draft for public exposure

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Thu Feb 5 17:11:58 UTC 2015

The Code Signing Working Group of the CA/Browser Forum announces the final
draft of the Code Signing Baseline Requirements. This version takes into
account comments received in the first round of public review as well as
comments from WebTrust auditors. Additional changes/corrections were
incorporated by the working group over the past 3 months.

This version is being sent out to the public mailing list and will be posted
on the CA/B Forum website for final comments until March 6th, 2015.

Comments should be sent to: questions at cabforum.org.

If there are no further comments, the group plans to propose a ballot to the
CA/B Forum in mid-March to approve the Baseline Requirements.

The team wishes to thank the following companies/organizations for
participating in the working group:

CACert
Comodo

Digicert

Entrust

ETSI

Federal PKI

Firmprofessional

Globalsign

Intarsys

Izenpe

Microsoft

OTA Alliance

Startcom

Symantec
SwissSign

Travelport

Trend Micro

WebTrust

WoSign

>From the beginning, we have endeavored to keep the document formation
process open and inclusive and  we hope everyone feels that this
contribution is significant to the improvement of Internet security.

Dean Coclin

CA/B Forum Chair