[cabfpub] Not coming to Switzerland in June :-(

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Thu Feb 5 15:29:04 UTC 2015

Dear CAB Forum members,

Unfortunately, Mozilla has scheduled a get-together the same week as the
CAB Forum meeting in Switzerland at the end of June, so I will not be
able to make it, or to dial in, and it's unlikely that any other Mozilla
representative would be able to either.

I don't want to have delusions of my own importance, but it has been
noted before that it's important to have browser participation in
face-to-face meetings. I also note that our friends at Google and Opera
have not been attending in person recently, with their last attendances
being:

Opera: Meeting 30 (Sep 2013)
Google: Meeting 28 (Feb 2013)

Hence, I thought I'd note our planned absence so that if Microsoft were
not planning to send anyone (and neither were Google or Opera), we could
at least discuss whether the CAs in the group would prefer to meet
alone, or would prefer to investigate an alternative week (by
arrangement with our gracious hosts).

Ryan? Jody? Sigbjorn?