[cabfpub] Preballot for IPv6 Support

Wayne Thayer wthayer at godaddy.com
Thu Feb 19 09:54:28 MST 2015

Ryan,

We didn't find any blockers that prevent GoDaddy from enabling support for IPv6. Like other CAs, we also don't see any demand for it today, but I agree that this is a collective action problem and CAs need to remove certificate validation from the list of problems that are blocking other parties from moving to IPv6. GoDaddy supports this ballot and I would be happy to endorse.

Thanks,

Wayne