[cabfpub] Audit over CA/B BR and WebTrust needed?

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Tue Feb 10 07:20:29 MST 2015

I tried to port that all over from the wiki to the public web site.

You can find information here -  https://cabforum.org/browser-os-info/ and here - https://cabforum.org/audit-criteria/.

Going forward, if our website isn’t clear, then we need update the information so that it is.  Any member representative interested in improving our web pages should contact me.

Thanks,

Ben