[cabfpub] Ballot 158: Adopt Code Signing Baseline Requirements

Eddy Nigg eddy_nigg at startcom.org
Fri Dec 18 01:02:19 MST 2015

Since this ballot already failed we'll not vote this time....however I
do appreciate the work that has been put into this, sincerely believe
that this forum is the place to define new standards for certificate
authorities. The scope of the forum might have to be defined better and
other improvements implemented, but I don't see an alternative to the
CAB Forum currently.