[cabfpub] Ballot 150 - OIDs

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Wed Aug 26 23:45:14 UTC 2015

It's worth noting that would be a technical change that would affect anyone
using the existing descriptor, and make it difficult for UAs that may
choose to exempt such certificates from special constraints (e.g. as has
been requested of Chrome).

My inclination would be to vote against it, unless no such certificates had
been issued yet. But I'd be surprised by that.