[cabfpub] Merge EV Guidelines into Baseline Requirements CP?

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Mon Aug 31 09:12:33 MST 2015

On 31/08/15 14:57, Ben Wilson wrote:
> As I’ve looked at what is ahead of us (in the Policy Review Working
> Group), I have concluded that I’d prefer to put the EV Guidelines into
> the Baseline Requirements CP.

Kathleen's view:

"I would be OK with the EV Guidelines and the BRs being in one document,
as long at is is very clear what the additional requirements are for EV.
For instance there would need to be separate sections (or sub-sections)
that start with something common like "EV" to highlight the additional
expectations for EV."

My view is that my gut feeling is against; we should be able to manage a
few document cross-references, and these are two separate standards. But
I'd say the auditors' opinion is important.