[cabfpub] Agenda for Beijing F2F 16-18 September 2014

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Wed Sep 10 14:18:45 UTC 2014

Hi Ben,

On 09/09/14 17:52, Ben Wilson wrote:
> Here is an updated agenda for the upcoming F2F Meeting 33.

I continue to maintain that we'll need more than 45 minutes for "Browser
News". I have 10 items on my personal mini-agenda, which is the same as
last time, and it took a lot longer than that then.

Last time you emailed non-attendee browsers for updates (although you
didn't get any). Do you plan to do so again?

I also think that suggesting a bio break of only 5 minutes is ambitious :-)

> On Thursday afternoon, we have recently added Item 16, Presentations of
> Vice Chair Candidates for 30 minutes (10 minutes each),

Do the candidates feel that 10 minutes is the right length? It would be
a pretty comprehensive stump speech to be 10 minutes long...