[cabfpub] New gTLD CSV report

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Fri Sep 12 16:54:09 UTC 2014

Dear members of the CA/Browser Forum,

We'd like to let you know that we have released a report that will be
updated four times a day with some of the key data points of new gTLDs. The
report URL is:

https://newgtlds.icann.org/newgtlds.csv

The list all new gTLDs that have signed a registry agreement with ICANN with
the following fields: A-label, U-label, registry operator, the contract
signing date, application number, and delegation date. The first line of the
file is the timestamp.

Should you have any question, please feel free to reach to me or my
colleague Ed (copied here).

Regards,

--
Francisco Arias
Director, Technical Services

PGP: 1FDE 819F 7BEC 1CB2 127E EE54 9A4D 337B D510 E397