[cabfpub] Ballot 132 - EV Code Signing Timestamp Validity Period

Atsushi Inaba atsushi.inaba at globalsign.com
Wed Sep 10 01:43:25 MST 2014

Details are not translated in English document.

But I can see the word digital certificate / digital
signature / Timestamp in the Japanese document(about
120 pages) that can be downloaded from the following
web site....

http://www.meti.go.jp/policy/it_policy/e-doc/index.html

Kind regards,
Atsushi Inaba