[cabfpub] Proposal for modified Google SHA-1 deprecation policy

Bruce Morton bruce.morton at entrust.com
Mon Sep 8 13:28:03 MST 2014

Hi Ryan, thanks for the response. Regarding the questions:

1.       I understand that the will not see a page where they will need to take an action to proceed. Thank you.

2.       On my second question, I might have made a mistake in the way I asked this. I am wondering if an enterprise has a private trusted CA where the root certificate is not distributed by the browser, if the Chrome trust indications will still occur. Sorry if your past response already answered this.

Thanks, Bruce.