[cabfpub] Pre-Ballot - Short-Life Certificates

kirk_hall at trendmicro.com kirk_hall at trendmicro.com
Thu Oct 30 08:48:52 MST 2014

This may be too deep for me, but what if browsers followed this logic?

Cert issued from (original) trusted root in browser root store (not added by client) => cert must have CDP and AIA to be treated as valid by browser

Cert NOT issued from (original) trusted root in browser root store (so maybe cert from root added by client) => cert is NOT required to have CDP and AIA to be treated as valid by browser