[cabfpub] OIDs for DV and OV

王文正 wcwang at cht.com.tw
Thu Oct 30 04:49:13 MST 2014

Dear Erwann,

Indeed there are conflicts about which OID should Taiwan use due to very complicated political issues.
The truth is Taiwan government has already used 2.16.886 for many years. I do not think the CAB forum is willing to discuss political issues here. So why do we just leave it there unless the UN and the government decide to change the status.