[cabfpub] 答复: 答复: 答复: 答复: China MITMing icloud.com

高寒蕊 gaohanrui at 360.cn
Thu Oct 30 03:04:25 MST 2014

Hey Gervase,

Yes, the change has been made to both Secure Explorer and Extreme Explorer. The warning page of 360 Extreme Explorer (aka. 360EE) is exactly as same as 360SE.
In terms of the downloading issue, I'll check with the related people later. At present, we may not have another downloading URL for people outside of China. But I just uploaded it to my 360 cloud driver, maybe you could try to get it at: http://yunpan.cn/csk6xERfxxXRR (the verification code is 3e0e, type the 4 chars on the input box and then click the blue button next to it please).

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Hanrui