[cabfpub] Pre-Ballot - Short-Life Certificates

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Tue Oct 28 17:30:23 MST 2014

Kirk,

I didn't say that at all. I would encourage you to re-read what I wrote,
but also what you said, as that is specifically what I responded to. Your
most recent message is a change in topic from what you asked, and does a
bit of a disservice to the discussion.

You asked whether browser changes would be required to support the
proposal. If no browser changes are required due to what is being proposed
- and again, this is the crux of your stated concern that I responded to -
does this change your opinion?