[cabfpub] China MITMing icloud.com

Rich Smith richard.smith at comodo.com
Wed Oct 22 06:54:24 MST 2014

Ben,

I agree that the exact wording you point out is correct, however, I think 360 Browser has shown that they do at least downgrade the browser chrome, and that they did publish warnings about this particular situation.  I agree completely with the other messages posted that their products current behavior is far from ideal and that they have significant work to do to make sure their users are secure, but in light of the screenshots they sent, and the articles they linked to which clearly show that they issued a warning about this, I withdraw any suggestion I made with respect to revocation of their Forum membership.  My hope is that their participation in the Forum and the feedback they get from this group will help them to significantly improve security for their users.

Regards,

Rich