[cabfpub] 答复: China MITMing icloud.com

高寒蕊 gaohanrui at 360.cn
Tue Oct 21 20:20:11 MST 2014

This article is not the truth.
360 browser can identify the fake certification and alert the users in both address-bar and the infobar (the yellow tip right on top of the page). Attached you can find the screenshot.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CFEDEA.24963E30]

We also made the announcement to our users in major it websites(CNET<http://www.cnetnews.com.cn/2014/1021/3036881.shtml>, ChinaByte<http://soft.chinabyte.com/32/13115032.shtml>, etc.) and Sina Weibo<http://weibo.com/1709486153/BsAXnxSbS?mod=weibotime&type=comment#_rnd1413946061334> (aka, the Chinese twitter).

Any other questions?

Thanks,
360 Browser