[cabfpub] China MITMing icloud.com

Rich Smith richard.smith at comodo.com
Tue Oct 21 12:50:07 MST 2014

Gerv,
I agree and I'm certainly not calling for their immediate ouster, but I do
think that it is in the interest of this Forum to investigate and, if
necessary, to take action.  IF there is something here, then IMO, to do
otherwise undermines the trust that this Forum has tried to foster amongst its
members and the public at large.
Regards,
Rich