[cabfpub] Agenda Items for Thursday's CA/B Forum Call

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Tue Oct 14 12:38:38 MST 2014

Besides SSLv3, what else do people want added to this Thursday's agenda?

Also, I believe that Ballot 137 is going to pass (Thursday p.m).  On that
basis, and as a follow up to our discussions at the Face-to-Face, I am going
to ask Don Sheehy and Arno Fiedler to serve on the Election Committee and
act as our election judges.  If they agree, I will obtain their preferred
email addresses for voting purposes.  The election ballot announcement will
be posted on the management mailing list.  It will contain the names of the
candidates for Vice Chair, the ballot start date, the ballot end date, a
brief description of the voting process, and the email address(es) where
members must send their vote.  Since we have had ample time to consider the
candidates for Vice Chair, I do not believe that a comment period is
necessary, so I anticipate that the ballot announcement will state that
voting begins when the announcement email is sent and that it will end at
2200 UTC on Friday, 24 October.

Ben