[cabfpub] Ballot 133 - Insurance Requirements for EV Issuers

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Wed Oct 8 23:20:12 MST 2014

A preexisting relationship isn't necessary for duty, breach, causation, damages.  And the duty doesn't have  to be written in black and white.  If some drives carelessly and causes another car to hit you, they are liable and you'd better hope they have insurance.

I think it's clear that this has turned into a debate over whatever you can come up with to throw at me rather than an opportunity for me to explain the merits of my position, so I'm not going to respond.

Cheers,
Ben