[cabfpub] .onion proposal

Tim Hollebeek THollebeek at trustwave.com
Wed Nov 19 11:34:57 MST 2014

>  And really, who would want it? The Northwest Nebraska Onion Growers Association?

Be careful, the current owners of onion.com might write a news article about the potential repercussions of Mozilla dissing the Northwest Nebraska Onion Growers Association on a public mailing list.

I for one, look forward to reading that article!

-Tim

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.