[cabfpub] (Eventually) requiring id-kpServerAuth for all certs in the chain?

Moudrick M. Dadashov md at ssc.lt
Sun Nov 9 03:49:35 MST 2014

Hi Richard,

The /KeyUsage/ bit combinations in my email were taken from "Draft ETSI
EN 319 412-2 V2.0.7 (2014-02)" which, as you know well, is based on ETSI
TS 102 280.

The section 5.4.3 of the Draft addresses the security implications
including /KeyUsage/ for QCs, which IMO is exactly what you have
correctly pointed out (see "*Security note:*").

Hope this helped.

Thanks,
M.D.