[cabfpub] (Eventually) requiring id-kpServerAuth for all certs in the chain?

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Mon Nov 3 13:51:54 MST 2014

A near term solution would be what I proposed during the MTV F2F - which
was to say that the absence of any EKUs or the presence of (anyEKU,
kp-serverAuth) makes it in scope for BR compliance requirements.

This avoids the objections of those PKI purists that dislike the effective
behaviors of NSS and CryptoAPI, while still gaining from the compliance
requirements.