[cabfpub] Ballot 121 - EVGL Insurance Requirements

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Mon May 5 22:33:03 UTC 2014

Considering that no browser, to my knowledge, implements or has ever
implemented the bits necessary to count as a Relying Party under the
various CPSes I've seen - many of which are written in terms of mandating
hard-fail - does not give me personally much hope of seeing a successful
claim being launched by either the subscriber or the RP.

However, in this vote, Google abstains.