[cabfpub] Revisiting CAA

Phillip Hallam-Baker philliph at comodo.com
Fri May 2 17:53:54 UTC 2014

Gerv makes a good point. But I will point out that the reason the CAA spec says nothing about what the CA has to do in response to a
non-compliant request is that the IETF is the wrong forum to discuss such issues.

What approaches are appropriate are going to depend on takeup by the domain name holders and what attacks we see. those will change
over time. So CABForum is a better place to discuss such issues.