[cabfpub] Ballot 121 (insurance)

Moudrick M. Dadashov md at ssc.lt
Fri May 30 17:30:25 MST 2014

On 5/31/2014 2:46 AM, Ben Wilson wrote:
> Do you have a proposal that addresses the concerns about financial
> stability?
Please see ETSI TS 101 456 V1.4.3 section 7.5 specifically points d), e)
and f) - IMO they are close to what you are looking for.

As a standardization body ETSI doesn't set its requirements in terms of
absolute amounts, this is left to implementers - in this case to MS
Governments.

FYI:
http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_ts/101400_101499/101456/01.04.03_60/ts_101456v010403p.pdf

Given the fact that EVG is incorporated into ETSI "as is", I see
potential conflict between the two approaches.

Thanks.
M.D.