[cabfpub] Teleconference Agenda - CA/B Forum - Thur. 29 May 2014

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Thu May 29 08:20:10 MST 2014

On 28/05/14 15:00, Ben Wilson wrote:
> Browser response, if any, to emails from Mert and Atilla of Turktrust
> regarding root inclusion process and EV enabling

I'm afraid I can't make the call today, but Mozilla feels that, while
our root program is always looking to improve, we are a good example of
the sort of transparency that Turktrust and others are seeking. If their
comments were actually aimed at us, then they need to explain the change
they'd like to see in more detail :-).