[cabfpub] Ballot 122 - Verified Method of Communication

i-barreira at izenpe.net i-barreira at izenpe.net
Tue May 27 06:28:48 MST 2014

Hi Steve,

Not sure exactly what you mean with the official e-mail channel. What we have in Spain is a list of places where to find this relevant information to provide a reliable identification of the requester.

For example, if the requester is a "private" company, then you can search for all the information in the official link (www.registradores.es) which is managed by the government. You can also check out in English.
Here you get all the information of the company, its official name, company ID code, address, etc.

If the requester is a "public" organization, then you can seach in some of the public websites or official bulletins of the different governments (local, autonomic, national), but there´s another online option like www.060.es in which you can have for example of all the electronic sites of the public administrations at the so called "common electronic registry". Another option is to check the official Data protection agencies in which all the companies have to register their files.

So, basically, two places where to get official, reliable and up to date information of the requester.

Is this what you were asking for?

Regards

Iñigo Barreira
Responsable del Área técnica
i-barreira at izenpe.net
945067705

ERNE! Baliteke mezu honen zatiren bat edo mezu osoa legez babestuta egotea. Mezua badu bere hartzailea. Okerreko helbidera heldu bada (helbidea gaizki idatzi, transmisioak huts egin) eman abisu igorleari, korreo honi erantzuna. KONTUZ!
ATENCION! Este mensaje contiene informacion privilegiada o confidencial a la que solo tiene derecho a acceder el destinatario. Si usted lo recibe por error le agradeceriamos que no hiciera uso de la informacion y que se pusiese en contacto con el remitente.