[cabfpub] Denial of all insurance coverage for Diginotar

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Mon May 5 12:58:35 MST 2014

But if the policy insures the entity itself, as has been argued, then the
policy and proceeds therefrom are property of the estate, and assuming there
are proceeds from the policy (except in the case of Diginotar nobody
litigated it on behalf of the estate), then the trustee of the estate is
entitled to distribute them to creditors and/or use them to determine
solvency.