[cabfpub] Hopefully Final Version of Google's EV/CT plan

Rick Andrews Rick_Andrews at symantec.com
Mon Mar 24 15:03:45 MST 2014

Ben,

One of Symantec's concerns is that we're currently building to an Experimental RFC. It looks like the Trans Working Group's expectation is to send 6962-bis to the IESG in December 2014. If the document undergoes significant changes close to that deadline, it will be difficult for everyone to comply.

Symantec intends to log certificates using the PRIVATE option proposed by Rob Stradling, so we need that issue to be finalized very soon, to give us time to build and test it.

-Rick