[cabfpub] Call on 26th?

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Mon Jun 23 16:30:01 UTC 2014

I'd prefer a call on the 26th to go over what we discussed in Eilat and to
keep up our momentum.
Thoughts?  If so, then I'll send out a calendar item for the next several
meetings and prepare an agenda for this week.

-----Original Message-----
From: public-bounces at cabforum.org [mailto:public-bounces at cabforum.org] On
Behalf Of Gervase Markham
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2014 12:47 PM
To: cabfpub
Subject: [cabfpub] Call on 26th?

Are we having a call on the 26th June? Or are we waiting until the week
after because we just had a face-to-face?

Public mailing list
Public at cabforum.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/pkcs7-signature
Size: 5453 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.cabforum.org/pipermail/public/attachments/20140623/05c48de6/attachment-0001.p7s>

More information about the Public mailing list