[cabfpub] Minutes of 29 May 2014 and June 12, 2014

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Thu Jun 12 14:12:37 MST 2014

All,

The minutes of 29 May 2014 have been posted here -
https://cabforum.org/2014/05/29/2014-05-29-minutes/

We did not have an agenda for today's telephone call, other than to review
the agenda for the upcoming face-to-face meeting.  We did approve the May
29th minutes, but no minutes will be prepared for today's call.  For
purposes of tracking attendance, however, the following people were present
during today's call:  Gerv Markham, Ben Wilson, Rick Andrews, Atsushi Inaba,
David Barnet, Robin Alden, Kelvin Yiu, Dean Coclin, Cecilia Kam, Wayne
Thayer, and Jeremy Rowley.

Cheers,

Ben