[cabfpub] Ballot for Amendment to Bylaw 5.3 change re creation of Working Groups

Chema López González clopez at firmaprofesional.com
Mon Jul 28 07:12:07 UTC 2014

My opinion is that the mechanism proposed provides complexity and a point
of subjectivity and, therefore, does not improve the current ballot-based
process.

--
*Chema López*
*Gestor de Proyectos - Departamento Técnico*

Edificio ESADECREAPOLIS - 1B13
08173 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona.
T.  934 774 245
M. 666 429 224