[cabfpub] Ballot 121 (insurance)

Chema López González clopez at firmaprofesional.com
Mon Jul 28 07:04:37 UTC 2014

We prefer this last wording you propose.

Regarding the amount and taking into account that nowadays, at least in
Spain we have a clear obligation of insurance covering 3.000.000 €, why do
not we use this figure as a reference (let's say $4,000,000)? I do not know
if the $5,000,000 figure has sound reasoning behind it.

--
*Chema López*
*Gestor de Proyectos - Departamento Técnico*

Edificio ESADECREAPOLIS - 1B13
08173 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona.
T.  934 774 245
M. 666 429 224