[cabfpub] CP Review Working Group

Jeremy Rowley jeremy.rowley at digicert.com
Tue Jul 15 15:21:02 MST 2014

Our first call will be this Thursday right after the EV Working Group,
meaning it'll be one hour after the normal CAB Forum call time.  Our first
meeting will be to review the scope of the working group, discuss the
documents we want to review, and prioritize items.  Call information will be
sent to members tomorrow (after we've created the conference call).

After the call, meeting information and topics will be discussed on the
working group mailing list rather than here.

Thanks,

Jeremy