[cabfpub] Time in Mountain View to discuss business rules around CT

Jeremy Rowley jeremy.rowley at digicert.com
Thu Jan 23 21:31:05 UTC 2014

Just saw your email while sending an update.  I agree security is important,
especially while gossiping is not implemented.

Although RFC 6962 doesn't specify an opt-out, Ben Laurie has said a couple
of times that a logged technically-constrained intermediate counts as
logging each certificate under that constrained intermediate.  The
intermediate option is not technically an "opt-out" but it does reduce the
number of certs appearing in the log.