[cabfpub] Ballot 115 - Invited Guest to Meeting 31

Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) eddy_nigg at startcom.org
Thu Jan 23 17:35:26 UTC 2014

Then you'd be also willing to make similar exceptions based on a similar
promise for others? Circumstances and situations may vary, but might be
in principal very similar. The forum just should be prepared for it in
the future and apply an even treatment.

On 01/23/2014 06:15 PM, From kirk_hall at trendmicro.com: