[cabfpub] CABF Draft Agenda - 30 January 2014

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Wed Jan 29 06:54:56 UTC 2014

Here is the draft agenda for our call on Thursday, 30 Jan 2014 at 1600 UTC.
We can make adjustments based on your suggestions.

Time

Start

Stop

Slot

Description

Notes / Presenters

(Thur) 30 January 2014

0:03

16:00

16:03

1

Roll Call

0:01

16:03

16:04

2

Agenda Review

0:03

16:04

16:07

3

Approval of Minutes of 2 January 2014

Circulated on 2-Jan-2014

0:05

16:07

16:12

4

Discussion of Ballots

Ballot 114 passed 11-0.  Voting on Ballots 110 and 115 starts Thursday at
2100 UTC and ends 6 Feb..

0:05

16:12

16:17

5

Participation of Cisco as Associate Member

Dean

0:15

16:17

16:32

6

Planning for Mountain View and Eilat

Discuss topics for Mountain View face-to-face:

Bylaws - Browser / Trust Anchor Manager membership category

SSL certificate profiles / Scope of Baseline Requirements

0:12

16:32

16:44

7

Continued discussion about Certificate Transparency

Eddy would like to discuss StartCom's position on CT

0:10

16:44

16:54

8

Report on ETSI CA Day Meeting

Ben and Dean

0:05

16:54

16:59

9

Working Group Updates

Discussion of Code Signing, EV and Performance Working Group activity

0:05

16:59

17:04

10