[cabfpub] Time in Mountain View to discuss business rulesaround CT

Phillip Hallam-Baker philliph at comodo.com
Fri Jan 24 15:27:51 MST 2014

I think it would be useful to have a discussion, I will probably telcon in as well.

It looks like the CT group will charter before the London IETF in March and meet there for the first time. There is also a two day workshop on privacy technologies just before.

Rather less important than actual decisions at this point would be having considered the issues that would drive the decisions and where those should be taken. I don’t think that the IETF group is wanting to do anything that is ‘practice-ish’.