[cabfpub] [therightkey] Updated Certificate Transparency + Extended Validation plan

Rick Andrews Rick_Andrews at symantec.com
Tue Feb 11 00:59:52 UTC 2014

I thought the TLS extension will be sent only if the client requests it. 'Clients that support the extension SHOULD send a ClientHello extension with the appropriate type and empty "extension_data".'

And I suspect that CAs would need/want to create a service to help their customers obtain SCTs if they choose the TLS extension option.

-Rick