[cabfpub] Refinement of gTLD requirements

Rick Andrews Rick_Andrews at symantec.com
Thu Feb 6 21:37:27 UTC 2014

My original ask was to clarify the timeline for customers dealing with this. If we changed “120 days from the time the contract was signed” to “60 days from the time the TLD was delegated” or even “30 days from the time the TLD was delegated” that would be a lot more fair, transparent and easy to understand for customers and CAs alike.

-Rick