[cabfpub] Updated Certificate Transparency + Extended Validation plan

Jeremy Rowley jeremy.rowley at digicert.com
Wed Feb 5 09:32:36 MST 2014

True - short lived certs are typically not EV certs, but, as pointed out,
the eventual plan is for all certs.  We might as well make it uniform now.

Anyone use a short-lived cert must be able to easily replace existing
certificates.  That, combined with the relatively low number of
certificates, minimalizes the risk of a site going dark because of a
compromised log.

Jeremy