[cabfpub] Pre-Ballot Draft review of Edits to EVG 11.13

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Wed Apr 30 16:23:57 UTC 2014

No.  I didn't create a redlined version in Word or Google docs yet for that
proposed change.  I can do that without much effort.  My usual process is to
revision the EV Guidelines officially upon adoption/passage of the ballot.
For example, voting starts today on Ballot 121  and closes next week.  If
Ballot 121 passes, then the EVG will be redlined and published as version
1.4.7, then upon passage of Ballot 122, the next EVG would be v.1.4.8, and
Ballot 123 would be v.1.4.9.